Originally built as the German-american St. Paul Lutheran Church of Harlem, the Gothic church was built in 1897-98 by architects Ernest W. Schneider and Harry Herter. It became Greater Metropolitan in 1985. Count the steeples! Surfaced with Vermont marble.
Sun School at 9:30 am
Praise and Worship 10:45 - 11:00 am
Communion every 3rd Sun, after morning worship
Chroir Rehursal Thu evening at 6:30 pm
123rd street Block Association Meeting every 4th Thu at 6:00 pm