The Edward S. Harkness House, located at 1 East 75th Street and Fifth Avenue, is a mansion in the Upper East Side of New York City. It was constructed between 1907 and 1908 for Edward Harkness by James Gamble Rogers, a principal of the firm Hale & Rogers.
It received landmark status in 1967. The Landmarks Preservation Commission's designation described the building as 'an imposing residence in the style of an Italian Renaissance palazzo.' Today the Commonwealth Fund, founded by Harkness and his mother, has its headquarters there.